Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BG Cosmetics Lung Cancer Awareness Collection

Today I'm blogging about a new collection of my brand, BG Cosmetics. I made these two colors for the amazing Kimberly from Kimber's Lacquer Korner.

Unfortunately, her mother has been diagnosed with lung cancer, and she wanted a polish in honor of lung cancer patients and survivors, so I came up with a couple.



The first is June Pearl. June is Kimber's mother's name, and the lung cancer awareness ribbon is pearl colored, so I decided to mix the two together.

June Pearl is an opaque shimmering pearly white creme base, filled with holographic white dust and metallic glitter. 




Courageous Hearts is an opaque metallic slate, filled with metallic silver glitter and red hearts.

As with all my polishes, these are made with diamond dust for added shimmer, chip resistance, and longevity.

These bottles will sell for $10 dollars each. 50% of the proceeds will go to a lung cancer organization; I will announce which one when the donation is made. Due to the special circumstances, these bottles will not be sold in the discounted collection bundle.

You can find our etsy shop here: BG Cosmetics
and you can like us on Facebook if you want all our newest updates as they come: BG Cosmetics

2 comments:

  1. Girl, these are so gorgeous on you! I am so in love with these! Oh! forgot to mention it! My mother said thank you.:) She was over the moon that you created these. You rock. As usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hurray! I'm so glad! I'm just excited I'm starting to figure out my lightbox. Next thing you know I'll be a self proclaimed photographer. Haha!

      Delete