Monday, January 21, 2013

Nailtini: Navy Grog

The first blog is always the most exciting as well as the hardest. Of all the polishes I own, which should I post about first? I decided to start with the brand and color I fall back on when I just can't figure out what to wear. I stumbled across Nailtini in a Duane Reade in midtown Manhattan about a year ago, and I still love it. It's instantly opaque with just one generous coat. It dries almost immediateky, and it's so shiny it almost doesn't need a top coat.





 
One coat of Nailtini's "Navy Grog". No top coat.



One coat of Nailtini's "Navy Grog", one coat of Out the Door's top coat, and one coat of "The Living Daylights" from OPI's Skyfall Collection

The formula on this polish is an absolute dream. Perfect consistency; I can cover the nail completely with one generous brushstroke of polish with no streaks, no flooding, and minimal to zero clean up afterward. If I need a last minute manicure for an impromptu dash out, this is the manicure I fall back on.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, love that! Gonna have to check out this brand for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good Navy. This is freakin gorgeous! I would love this as a base for DL Across The Universe (which I still need to buy. Or find a dupe for).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that color!!! It's one of prized colors! You can try it when you come to Dallas. =D

      Delete