Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ABC Challenge I is for I Vant to be a Lonestar

Ughh, sorry I've been so MIA guys. My dad was hospitalized early last week and he and my mother live outside the US, so my mom had to write me an e-mail saying he was in great pain with a big mass in his throat and had an allergic reaction to the CT scanning dye. She's not the best communicator so that's all the information I had for almost 4 days before she finally called me with an update. -_- He will make a full recovery but it was nerve-wrecking there for a bit. ANYHOW. On to happier things! I have a triple I for ya'll today! I decided to pair I Vant to be a Lonestar by OPI with It's Bouquet With Me by Sephora by OPI, and a touch of I'll be Dancing Circles by BG Cosmetics on the ring finger.


 



My middle and index finger are still recuperating from the break. :( It's so frustrating! Anyhow, I like I Vant to be a Lonestar on its own, but paired with It's Bouquet With Me, it takes on this whole new hue that I absolutely adore.

I decided to pair I'll be Dancing Circles with it so you could see the original color peek through and because I needed something funky so I could at least pretend it sort of fits my friend's '70s Nails theme for tonight. I'll probably end up doing a whole new manicure anyway. -_-


16 comments:

  1. Very pretty, and "I'll be Dancing Circles" is fun!
    On a side note, I'm glad to hear your father will be well. Waiting for news is always the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Love the accent nail :) Glad to hear your dad will be okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that OPI color, really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combo is just great! I am sorry for your dad though, I hope he'll recover very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your dad is doing better :) I love the glitter on the ring finger, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your polish I'll Be Dancing Circles, it's si cool!!!
    I hipe that your dad recovers quickly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful manicure, expecially the accent nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!!! And what artistic vision to put the three together!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! I love the glittery accent nail!

    xo
    aly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about your family issues this week. It's gotta be hell going through that country's apart. I hope your dad improves quickly. :)

    I'll Be Dancing Circles is very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear your dad is going to be ok! It must be nerve wrecking to live so far away when something like this happens :(

    Your manicure looks great! I love the circle glitter :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combo!
    I hope you dad will be well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Vant to be a lonestar is one of my very fave OPI's! It's gorgeous! I love I'll be dancing circles. Thankfully I'll have $$ again on Friday and can buy buy buy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to see that your dad is going to be ok! I so love big glitter nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun mani!!! I'll Be Dancing Circles looks awesome! I love round glitters and I love that there are LARGE ones in there! I am so sorry to hear about your dad, but I'm glad to know that he is going to be ok!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!! So glad your dad is going to make a full recovery, sounds like a tough couple if days!!

    ReplyDelete