Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Once Upon a Time Collection

From left to right, Ruby Red Queen of Hearts, Emma's Blue Fairy, Sno Charming, You've Got me Hooked, Rumbelle, and Regina. 

I was recently inspired to create a polish line based on Once Upon a Time. I normally try to avoid making collections with more than four colors, but this time I had a hard time cutting it down to six! It could have easily been eight or ten, but I am happy with the six that I went with.











What do you guys think? Who's your favorite Once Upon a Time character?

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow, Ketlyn. I'm pretty sure I need all of these. I think sno charming is my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure this collection is my pet favorite. I'm hard put between Sno Charming and You've Got me Hooked. I've been alternating for the past week. Haha!

      Delete